My Birthday Facts gives you a great place to waste lots of time looking up fun and interesting facts about the day you were born. Facts like:
- What was the number 1 song playing on the radio?
- What happened the day I was born?
- Who shares my birthday?
- What sports games were on tv that day, and who won?
- How much did a new car cost back then?
- What astrological signs am I compatible with, and what do the western and Chinese zodiacs say about my personality?
You can also add yourself to the world birthday map! See others born on exactly the same day as you.
My Birthday Facts is also home of the best selling Birthday Report, a unique, personalized birthday gift that is a sure hit with both young and old! Are you a manager, business owner, or HR specialist? If you are looking for birthday gifts for your employees, we offer co-branding in our Birthday Report For Employees!
This is just a sample of some of the things you can do on My Birthday Facts. We encourage you to explore the site, and have fun. There are many pages where you can interact with others by leaving Facebook comments or posting facts on your Facebook timeline.
Does it cost anything? Do I need a user account?
You don't need an account or a credit card to view everything on this site. If you want to leave comments on some of the pages, you need a facebook account. If you want to buy a birthday report then you need a credit card (or paypal account).
If you have any questions or comments, please send a note along! And thanks for visiting!
My Birthday Facts was started in 2012. It is run in the badlands of Alberta, which is a lot like being located in Los Angeles, California. Except that there's no ocean, the temperature dips to -40F in winter, there's hardly any people, and it's in a different country.
Jean Grandbois tapped randomly on a keyboard hoping to recreate the complete works of Shakespeare, thereby proving that he was as good as a monkey with an infinite amount of time . However, this birthday website came out instead.
Judith Lemstra consulted on usability, visual design, quality assurance, therapy, and listening to Jean's chatter for a year while he tapped randomly on a keyboard.
Well to start with, we won't spam you or give/sell/rent any information about you. The only time we gather an email address from you is when you order birthday reports. In that case we keep your billing email address that you used when you made your payment. If you enter your birthday in the world birthday map, you have an option to associate your entry with your facebook account. If you choose this, then we will store your facebook id, and look up your public profile info to display with your entry. Of course, we never have access to your facebook password or account.
When you order a birthday report, you may optionally upload a photo for the cover. We will never share this photo with anyone, nor use it for any other purpose than to put it on the cover of the report that you ordered. The photos are stored on our web server, and are deleted periodically.
If you have any questions or concerns about your privacy on our site, or you wish to have any data that you uploaded be deleted, please do email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
The material that appears on the My Birthday Facts site is for informational and entertainment purposes only. Despite our efforts to provide useful and accurate information, errors will appear. Before you act on information you've found on this site, you should confirm any facts that are important to your decision. My Birthday Facts and its owners and creators make no warranty as to the reliability, accuracy, timeliness, usefulness or completeness of the information on this site. My Birthday Facts and its owners and creators are not responsible for, and cannot guarantee the performance of, goods and services provided by our advertisers or others to whose sites we link. A link to another website does not constitute an endorsement of that site (nor of any product, service or other material offered on that site) by My Birthday Facts.
NOTICE AND PROCEDURE FOR MAKING CLAIMS OF COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT
Notifications of claimed copyright infringement must be sent by the email address provided on this page. To be effective, the notification must be a written communication that includes the following:
1. A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
2. Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
3. Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
4. Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
5. A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law; and 6. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
If you are still reading this you must be a lawyer :)
'nuff said, now go play!Home